Piper stole my spot when I got up this morning.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Block
It's so difficult for me to write anything here because I feel like it needs to be something substantial. I also have a sparkpeople blog where I'm supposed to write according to health and a livejournal which I normally just post for the audience (some of my high school friends). I wanted to just post pictures, but most of my photos are of my dogs... I don't really feel like being the crazy dog woman, maybe this will motivate me to take photos elsewhere? I'm just going to post a photo anyways so here you go:

Piper stole my spot when I got up this morning.
Piper stole my spot when I got up this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- CourtnyJayne
- "There are times in the lives of most of us when we would have given all the world to be as we were but yesterday, though that yesterday had passed over us unappreciated and unenjoyed." -The Happiness Project
No comments:
Post a Comment