I watched the film "Vicky Christina Barcelona" for the second time this past weekend, and I was reminded how uncultured Americans are. I feel like I waste so much of my time at the computer waiting for someone to FB me or watching mindless television. I wish I had the talent and time to spend all day reading, cooking, drinking wine, painting, writing songs, sketching, playing guitar, taking pictures, eating fabulous food, conversing in intelligent conversation and dancing.
Maybe next year I won't get cable or have a TV in my room. For the most part all the decent shows are online, the only thing I would be missing out on would be the food network...
It's time to incorporate more activities that will be meaningful.
In other news, today I doggy-sat and thought I would share some ridiculous pictures (hey, I incorporated photography into my day!) of this creature. This is Marley, she is half pomeranian half pekingese.

No comments:
Post a Comment